Medical Assistant Administrative Assistant
Who We Are:
Dr. Jennifer Stebbing DO was founded on the idea of creating personalized plans to promote healing in all ways. Our passion for learning drives us to seek new options for treatment, which fuels our desire for optimal healing. We value our patient’s quality of life, and desire to improve upon it. This is why we surround ourselves with like-minded professionals, who adhere to the patient-centered approach.
Our holistic approach to healing allows us to provide many different treatment options for our patients that are experiencing a variety of pain and injuries. Whether our patients are looking for an inclusive physical therapy treatment plan or a nutritionist, we are here to find options for innate healing!
Medical Assisting Traits
- Most importantly, you are someone who has a remarkable passion for helping people treat their pain.
- You are someone who has excellent communication and a positive, upbeat member of the team.
- You have a knack for phlebotomy and other laboratory specimens.
- You are extremely detail oriented with documentation of symptoms and proper diagnoses.
- You enjoy tidying up a space and preparing examination rooms.
- You are an excellent listener for our patients and display empathy.
- You love to learn and look for new ways to improve upon skills.
- You shine in every encounter with our patients, co-workers, and colleagues.
- You are a Certified Medical Assistant and have at least 3 years of experience in the field.
- You have an organized mind-set to keep office procedures efficient.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and maintain front office procedures.
- Must be able to follow directions well and also proactively identify process improvement
- You are able to use and operate a multi-line phone system.
- You possess professional phone etiquette skills.
- Extremely detail oriented with organized note taking skills.
- Ability to take messages, schedule appointments and update electronic patient information.
- The candidate must be able to operate a computer and use Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- This position is a part-time role, starting at 10 hours per week. As the candidate learns new skills, the position will advance into a full-time role. Dr. Jennifer Stebbing DO will work with the candidate to optimize an efficient weekly reporting schedule.
More information about Dr. Jennifer Stebbing DO can be found on our company website: https://www.drstebbing.com/. If this position sounds like a place where you can set some roots, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter through this job ad. In your cover letter, please tell us what the top 3 things are that interested you in becoming a Certified Medical Assistant.